Get More High-Quality Leads
Right now, if you’re like most of my clients, you’re probably asking yourself:
Should I do social media? Run an ad on Facebook? Invest more in my website? Pay more for Google Ads? Hire a conversion rate expert to boost my conversion rates?
The list goes on…
- No wonder you’re feeling confused to the point of being frozen
- No wonder you’re frustrated
- No wonder you’re finding it tough to get new customers
Typically, when I take on a new client, they tell me that before working with me their brain felt a bit like this road sign:
And frankly, I don’t blame them.
After all, over the past decade the Internet and Social Media have altered the marketing landscape. With so many choices, how do you decide where to invest your time, energy and money?
Plus – according to recent studies, it’s now harder than ever for sales teams to set up meetings with potential clients. Sales teams are struggling with prospects who rarely answer the phone, don’t return messages and are unresponsive to emails…
But you need leads right now – your business survival depends on it
That’s where I come in.
You see, for the past 20 years I’ve generated leads for all kinds of businesses, from lawyers to real estate agents, from engineers to information marketers, and everything in between.
Basically, anyone who’s clients, patients or customers are worth more than $3,000 over their buying life time.
And I’ve generated thousands of leads that have resulted in several million dollars’ worth of sales.
I’ve done it in both up and down economies.
And I’ve done it while competing against lead generation agencies who could barely generate a lead for their clients. But when I took over the campaign …
I generated leads for them by the bucket load!
As a result, my client have:
- Taken extra holidays (to places like Fiji, Hawaii, Greece and the Bahamas) .
- Spent more time at the beach, less time at the office (and taken extra-long, 6-week holidays) .
- Had extra time with their kids (to see them win awards at school, play soccer or basketball … and enjoy time while their kids are still little – time you never get back once it’s gone .
- Invested more time in their hobbies (whether that be piano, reading, hanging out at cafes, going to the theatre, or doing up old cars) .
- Paid off their home sooner with all the extra income (or bought a new mini-mansion overlooking the ocean with a wood-fire pizza, swimming and entertaining area)… .
- And made bundles more MONEY .
So why have I successfully generated thousands of high-quality leads for my clients when others have failed?
One reason is because I don’t approach lead generation the same way other companies do.
Rather than advocating one media choice, like Facebook, Google or YouTube as the holy grail, I help your company execute the most effective strategies based on what will work for YOUR business right now, in today’s market.
Much like a doctor who can diagnose you in minutes, (whereas someone less experienced would take weeks or months) as a veteran lead generation marketer I can identify out-of-the-box lead generation strategies that work like gangbusters.
For example, I helped Roberta Faddoul generate over $800,000 in sales from a marketing campaign that went against the grain of what everyone else in her industry was doing.
As a result, Roberta landed on the BRW top fastest growing companies list.
Here’s what Roberta said about my “out-of-the-box” lead generation campaign:
“When it comes to marketing and advertising, listen to Scott. It’s a lot of fun working with him. But you’ve got to take that chance. When you do, you’ll get a great response. Scott created a campaign that was different to everything else in my industry, and it worked. We did over $800,000 in sales. The numbers speak for themselves”
After completing the campaign for Roberta, I created a lead generation campaign for Aitken Real Estate whose competition was eating him a live and stealing all the clients he wanted for his business.
But after just two weeks working with me, he said the quality of leads my campaign brought in was the best he’d ever seen.
Here’s what Stephen said about the lead generation campaign I created for his real estate office:
“I was very skeptical moving forward with this project. Scott suggested long copy, but would people really read a five-page letter?”
“I have to tell you my response has DOUBLED as a result of that LONG letter. But more importantly, I can use this letter over and over again to generate leads in quantities I didn’t know were possible.”
“I will continue to use Scott’s services, because he’s literally added tens of thousands of dollars to my bottom line. I definitely think you should give this guy a try, he’s awesome!”
And then there’s the campaign I created for Nick Lockhart and Bryce Holdaway in NSW who said my lead generation campaign produced a WHOPPING 925% better response than the campaign they used before I came along.
Here’s what Nick Lockhart and Bryce Holdaway said about my extraordinary campaign:
“Previously, we’d be lucky to get 20 people into a seminar room – which took a lot of hard work – and we experienced a lot of anxiety doing it. In our most recent trip to Perth, we saw 185 people in 3 days (an average of more than 60 people a night) … which is by far the best result we’ve achieved since starting the business. Our only regret… is that we didn’t implement these strategies a lot sooner.”
– Nick Lockhart and Bryce Holdaway, MRD, NSW
As you can see, I typically bring in a massive amount of quality leads for clients. And I do it in a very short space of time.
But I don’t work with every company who approaches me
You need to meet the following criteria:
- Your average lifetime customer value must be a minimum of $3,000 per customer. If it’s less than that, my methods probably won’t be viable
- You must be willing to experiment with lead generation methods you may not have tried before. My approach is based on getting results. And that means I don’t have a fixed idea about what to do when starting the project. I’m going to find out first what your market will respond to, then create a campaign that aligns with their beliefs and values (this is how you get huge returns on your marketing dollars). Sometimes this means doing something different from what your competitors are doing – and probably different to what you are used to. If you’re not comfortable with this, or if you’re stuck in your ways about how advertising should be done, I’m the wrong guy for you.
If you past that little test above, I want to hear from you.
So, complete the form below to schedule a time to chat with me about your lead generation project.
We’ll have a deep-dive chat about your business, your marketing goals, what you’ve tried in the past, what worked and what didn’t and much more.
At the end of the call I’ll lay out a plan to flood your business with hot new leads.
And of course, if I don’t think I can help, I’ll let you know on the call.
But, given my background, working with hundreds of businesses over the past 20 years, the most likely outcome is a plan that will flood your business with new leads and sales.